Wednesday 1 October 2014

Tomorrow!

This time tomorrow I will be in Uganda! Such a surreal thought but at the same time I feel like I have been waiting forever. 

At the moment I am in a hotel at Heathrow airport, all ready for my flight tomorrow at 12.30pm. I will be meeting Kathryn and Kenneth beforehand and then flying out together. My only worry is that my luggage is more than a bit over the weight it should be - I need to learn how to pack better! 


I met the team of Gappers - Kathryn, Kenneth and Anna -  at our training week in September. It was great to finally meet them as they were lovely, and we discovered we are all introverts so it will be interesting to see how that works out! Anna will be coming to join us in a few months time so we will be a team of 3 until then, but we will be keeping her posted until she arrives!



Anna, Kathryn, me and Kenneth

 Looking forward to tomorrow but nervous at the same time... Although the thunderstorms waiting in Uganda sound exciting! 



No comments:

Post a Comment